Please be aware that there are some new procedures (June 2022) in place to keep you and the rest of my practice as safe as possible.
1)You are no longer required to fill in a COVID assessment form. If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please reschedule or contact the office directly with your concerns.
2) I am continuing to sanitize the clinic space between each client therefore there is now 1/2 hour built into the schedule after each appointment. This means that I will be on time for your appointment.
3) Please wait outside or in your car, text me upon your arrival, and I will open the door when it is safe for you to come inside.
4) Please come to your appointment wearing a mask. Please wear a medical mask (grade 2 or 3). A cloth / homemade mask is no longer sufficient.
5) You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic.
I am doing everything I can to make my clinic space as safe as possible. I am asking you, on behalf of myself, my family and the rest of my clients, that you do everything you can to be safe.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about these procedures.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The Office is CLOSED for June and July 2022
UPDATE: Please note I am having trouble accessing my voice messages while in Nunavut. Please email me at email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
May 25th, 2022.
Greetings from Danielle at Lebon Therapy.
It’s been a challenging couple of years with the pandemic causing disruptions and personal stress and anxiety, so this summer I've been presented with a great opportunity to try to restore my mental and physical health. I will be taking June and July off to work in Iqaluit, Nunavut at The Nunavut Wellness Spa as their R. Acupuncturist and RMT. I realize this is quite sudden but I’m really looking forward to this exciting experience.
I will be contacting those who have appointments pre-booked to reschedule (via phone or at your next scheduled appointment) for the time I’m away. If you don't hear from me, please reach out.
I will still have access to communications but during this period, it may take longer than usual to reply to your messages. If you have any questions while I'm away please feel free to browse my website and check out the FAQs (Lebon Therapy link below).
I’ll be back up to speed on August 2nd, 2022, and will take care of any outstanding issues then. I appreciate your understanding and patience.
Remember to follow Lebon Therapy’s Facebook and/or Instagram account for updates and I will be posting about my experience of life in Nunavut while I’m there.
I hope you enjoy your time as summer unfolds and may we find ourselves all healthier and happier.
Yours in health & wellness,
Danielle S. Lebon, RMT, R.Ac, CNP
(905) 975 4285
January 11th 2021:
For new and returning clients:
1) Remember to fill out your COVID prescreening form the day before your scheduled appointment.
If you have not filled out your covid prescreening completely the day before your appointment (the link arrives with your reminder email at 10 am the day before your scheduled appointment) please be aware your appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled to another time.
I will not be sending out extra reminders any more. I have complete faith that you understand the importance of this form and you will fill out your prescreening covid form for your appointment.
NOTE: You only need to fill out the medical health history format and the consent form once. The COVID form needs to be completed the day before each appointment until further notice.
2) Please answer all the screening questions honestly. If you have ANY symptoms, any at all, PLEASE reschedule. Or if someone in your household may have been exposed or has ANY symptoms at all, please reschedule your treatment. If you're unsure, please call me and we'll talk about your concerns.
3) Please remember to wait outside and text when you arrive for your appointment and I will let you know when it's safe for you to come inside. Arrive 5-10 minutes only before for scheduled appointment. We will review your covid assessment when you arrive. Hand sanitizer or washing your hands upon arrival and before you leave is still mandatory.
4) A reminder masks are mandatory AT ALL TIMES (even when changing your clothes, please). Ensure your mask is covering your face properly during the entire time you are in my home and office (covering chin, mouth, nose) and fits securely, or I will provide another (level 1) mask for you to wear. ($1.00 donations are accepted and will be donated to Ladybird Animal Sanctuary, where we found Minnie the WonderCat)
5) Please dress appropriately for your appointment and come prepared - please leave any and all extra bags, water bottles at home or in your car. A tote is still available to store your items and clothes.
I hope you understand my concerns and take them seriously. I'm doing my best to keep you and your bubble safe, I ask you that you do your best to help and keep me, my family and the rest of my clients safe. Thank you.
Take care and stay safe.
Effective Monday, December 21, 2020, the City of Hamilton will be moving into lockdown.
What does that mean?
As a regulated Health Professional under provincial and municipal guidelines, Registered Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists are still permitted to operate.
With the established protocols in place, rest assured Lebon Therapy continues to take precautions and remains vigilant with infection control protocols and will continue operating with booked treatments, weighing the benefits vs risks of each individual.
Your safety, as well as mental and physical health, is of utmost importance and I take this opportunity to serve you with great thought and care.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.